A Little zanie-ness

The musings of a brilliant mind (and a whole lot of day to day stuff that isn't quite so brilliant!)

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

So now I should use it!

Now that Zoot has given me such a beautiful skin for my blog, I guess I should really use it and update more than once every six months! I've been trying to come up with something incredibly witty and fun to talk about but I just can't seem to bring on the funny today. Guess I'm out of practice.

We went out with two sets of friends for my birthday on Saturday. We went to Buca di Beppo and had a B.L.A.S.T!!! There was food galore and free-flowing wine and friends with too much alcohol in their systems and birthday cakes that could have been mistaken for chocolate breasts and loudness and oh my gosh, it was GREAT!! We were totally obnoxious and we laughed so loud and got dirty looks from families sitting around us. I always wanted to be at one of those tables and now I know why.

Is there anything better than being with a bunch of friends who love you and accept you for the nut that you are, not to mention your husband who tolerates your mood swings and tantrums with very little complaint? So, if any of you are reading this, I love you, chicks and dudes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home