A Little zanie-ness

The musings of a brilliant mind (and a whole lot of day to day stuff that isn't quite so brilliant!)

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Reasons Why I Love My Husband

I’ve been noticing small things that G-man has been doing lately that just prove how much he really does love me.

1. He deadbolts the door when he leaves, even if he knows that I will be leaving shortly behind him. (This has been discussed by Beth. Check her out!)
2. On the calendar, he wrote “My honey’s birthday” on my day.
3. He bought the ingredients for a new drink that I had when we went out, because he knew I liked it.
4. He picks up my dirty clothes that I leave on the floor on occasion and rarely complains about it.
5. He tolerates my beast of a dog even though he’d rather drop kick him into next week.
6. He cooks over half the time.
7. He tolerates my social welfare project, a.k.a. TeenMom.
8. He is a neatnick and I am a slob but he tolerates my messiness – to a point.
9. He lets me take the good car because it's safer, even though he would much rather have it because it has a kick-ass stereo in it.
10. He always moves out of the brand new recliner when I come in to sit down because he knows the couches make my back hurt.
11. He helps with the little girls and rarely complains about it.

I could keep going but I think you get my point. I love him and I am so proud to be his wife. Thanks for 8 great years, Baby!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 5:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 6:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home