A Little zanie-ness

The musings of a brilliant mind (and a whole lot of day to day stuff that isn't quite so brilliant!)

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Exhausted!

Oh dear God in Heaven! G had better hurry home! I cannot sleep without him in the bed. I tossed and turned all night long! I was awake every hour and it seemed like just when I fell asleep, I would roll over and toss my arm toward where he is supposed to be and jolt awake because he wasn’t there.

The good part of that is that I woke up at about 6:45 and in a total panic because my alarm was supposed to go off. Nope. Apparently when I shut G’s alarm off last night, it shut mine off as well. Stupid clock radio/ipod docking station/impossible to operate thingy! We’ve had it for almost a year and apparently I still don’t know how to make it work.

On the up side, the girls were really well behaved. After we got home from dinner, it was about 7:15. We had to haul the trash out to the curb for pickup today. Baby Girl helped with emptying the bathroom waste cans and I hauled it out to the curb. Then, Baby Girl had homework so she sat in the kitchen and did it while I logged on and updated my blog. Lil Sis got her jammies on and hauled her Dora chair into the office so she could sit by me.

Baby Girl finished her homework and got her jammies on, too. They both climbed into my big arm chair in the office and sat and “read” books and some of my cooking magazines for about an hour. They were on their way to bed when G called so they got to talk to Daddy for a few minutes and then went straight to bed with no issues whatsoever.

It makes it much easier to care for them when they aren’t being goobers. Baby Girl hasn’t been causing problems in school and seems to be evening out emotionally. I’m pleased for that but it isn’t going to last long as Biomom will be setting up visits here in the near future. Good thing Baby Girl’s counseling starts on Thursday.

Holy crap am I tired. Not sure how I’m going to function today but I think I should probably make a concerted effort.



p.s. The car still kicks ASS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home