A Little zanie-ness

The musings of a brilliant mind (and a whole lot of day to day stuff that isn't quite so brilliant!)

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Sunday Crazy

Ahhhhhh! We're running full tilt around here. Ravioli's birthday was on Halloween and we're celebrating today. So we have 3 of the 4 adult kids coming for dinner at 1:00 and we can't find the veal shanks we need to make osso bucco. I'm disappointed but am pleased that we'll get to have the lamb dinner that I wanted to have anyway.

That's only part of the crunch. The transmission dropped in my Acura and G is getting ready to leave on a business trip. That's okay except that I can't use his little truck to get the girls to daycare and then me to work. There's not enough room for two car seats and one large woman. Not gonna work.

So...we're running trying to get a rental car, get all of the ingredients for the lamb dinner and get things ready.

Gah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home