A Little zanie-ness

The musings of a brilliant mind (and a whole lot of day to day stuff that isn't quite so brilliant!)

Friday, September 17, 2004

Tantrums galore, and a Friday Meme!

So, I've decided to sell Wee G to the gypsies. I have had it with his tantrums, I have had it with his attitude, and I am sooooo sick of the line, "What, you don't trust me??"

I know, I know, it's my rotten, attitude filled childhood coming back to haunt me. I just talked to my mom and she just laughed, so you know it's just desserts.

I'm going to have both Baby Girl and Lil Sis this weekend, too. Add a 2 yr old and a 1 yr old to the naughty 13 yr old and you have a tantrum filled festival! Should be an interesting weekend.

Did I tell you about my fantastic new purse? I don't think I did. I bragged on Amalah's site about it but I've deprived you of its gloriousness. My beloved husband purchased this delightful bag for me while he was on a business trip to Chicago. Isn't it the greatest?! And isn't my husband the best man ever?! How many women have husbands that will buy them purses, besides Amalah?

And without further ado:

Friday's Meme
1. What year was the best year of your life? 1997
2. One animal or insect that Noah should have left off the ark? Mosquitos
3. Do you make a wish before blowing out your birthday candles? Always!
4. Do you generally open your bills on the day that you receive them? Not if I can help it.
5. How many pillows are on your bed? Two King Sized.
6. Favorite ice cream flavor? Butter Pecan
7. What is the most dominate color in your wardrobe? Blue.
8. Have you ever seen a ghost? Yes, when I was little.
9. Would you rather go to a carnival or circus? Carnival.
10. Favorite meal: breakfast, lunch, or dinner? Dinner.
11. Your favorite fictional animal? Unicorn, because I am a 12 yr old girl.
12. Have you ever flown first-class? Sure, when I went on that trip to Figi with Tom Cruise.
13. Would you go on a reality show? Yep.
14. Are you more optimistic or pessimistic about the future?Always an optimist.
15. Pancakes or waffles? Pancakes.
16. If you could own a home anywhere in the world, where would it be? Tuscany
17. Your favorite Soup of the Day? Five-Star Mushroom.
18. What site is a must see for all visitors to your city? The Bridge of Glass
19. Can you recommend a good restaurant in your city? The Melting Pot or Margaret's Cafe.
20. You go to the zoo; what is the one animal that you want to see? The monkeys
21. Potatoes, rice, or pasta: which is your favorite? Potatoes.
22. What is the best movie that you've seen this year? Lost in Translation
23. One of your favorite books when you were a child? Where the Wild Things Are.
24. What in your life are you most grateful for? My husband and My son. Don't make me choose.
25. You are home alone and use the bathroom; do you close the door? Nope.
26. What is your favorite small appliance? My Kitchen Aid Mixer.
27. Salty snacks or sweet treats? Salty.
28. Are you usually a little early, a little late, or right on time? A little late.
29. What is the most daring thing that you have ever done? Got locked out of my sis-in-laws house in my short nightgown while I was house-sitting. I found a ladder in the garage, climbed up on a very sloped cedar shingled roof and pryed my way through a screen into the bedroom. It makes me sick to my stomach to even see that place now.
30. Have you ever met someone famous? President Reagan.
31. What was one of your favorite games as a child? Red Rover, Red Rover.
32. At what age have you looked your best? Nineteen.
33. One person that never fails to make you laugh? My husband.
34. What was the first music that you ever bought? Not sure but I can tell you it was a 45 and I got it at the 3-D store in Sturgis, MI.
35. If you could change one thing about your family life when you were a child, what would it be? My parents would not have fought as much as they did.
36. What is the one thing that you cook that always receives compliments? My goulash.
37. From what news source do you receive the bulk of your news? The Tacoma News Tribune.
38. In the last calendar year, how many people have you told that you love them? Wow...all of my family and that's a lot!
39. Who received your first kiss? Michael Dusseau, 1983.
40. The single most important quality in a mate? Honesty.
41. What do you value most in a relationship? Honesty.
42. Do you believe that you have a soulmate? If yes, have you already met? Yes. Yes.
43. Do you consider yourself well organized? At work but not at home.
44. On average, how many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror? Lots.
45. Did you ever make a prank phone call? Have you ever BEEN to a slumber party? Of course!
46. What one quality do you seek in a friend? Loyalty.
47. Have you ever killed an animal? No.
48. When you were twelve years old, what did you want to be when you grew up? A doctor.
49. Do you believe in an afterlife? Yes.
50. What would you like to accomplish with the remaining years of your life? Raising Wee G to be a fine young man, become a practicing doula, retiring to a glorious house on Hood Canal.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home