A Little zanie-ness

The musings of a brilliant mind (and a whole lot of day to day stuff that isn't quite so brilliant!)

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Wednesday clouds after Tuesday sun AND A MEME!

TODAY'S MEME:
Whether it be a song you sing along with out of anger, sadness, or fantasies of revenge you’d never admit, what’s your favorite break-up song?

My two favorite break-up songs are Anything for You by Gloria Estefan and I Can't Make You Love Me by Bonnie Raitt. Two ugly break-ups, two beautiful songs that came out at just the right time.


It was so sunny and pretty on Monday and Tuesday, but I'm sitting here at home...again...and the sky is gray and ugly. Knowing that I suffer from depressive tendencies anyway, why on earth would I move to a state that spends half the year under cloud cover and in the rain? Well, I know why...his name is Gman and he is my heart, but still...

So yesterday I posted about those stupid pears. I've decided that I'm going to call the rescue mission and see if they would be willing to have some of these things. I would be happy to donate, Wee G could earn community service for his trip to DC by picking, washing, and helping deliver them, and I would be pear free! Hooray! (how sad is it that my most pressing problem is some pears in the yard?)

Still thinking about my grandparents. Do me a favor: pick up the phone and call your grandparents. If you're close enough, go by for lunch or supper (yes, it was supper in their house, as in "Grandpa gets home from work at 4:00 and supper will be on the table at 4:15.") Don't take them for granted and don't just assume that they'll always be around. I did and now they're gone.

Wow! One day of clouds and already I'm digging through the drug cupboard for the Zoloft! It must be a new record!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home