A Little zanie-ness

The musings of a brilliant mind (and a whole lot of day to day stuff that isn't quite so brilliant!)

Friday, September 24, 2004

Where's the weekend???!

Is it 5:00 yet? I know, I know, it’s 5:00 somewhere, but I’m not drinking with Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffet, I’m waiting to leave work! I’ve worked 2 days this week and it seems like I’ve been here FOR.EVER!

Ohhhhhh…I forgot to mention: G and I are going to see David Sanborn tomorrow night at the coolest jazz club on the west coast! It is going to be so awesome! He is the best sax player and we have all of his albums. I am so jazzed about seeing him, no pun intended. Wee G is tweaked about staying home but I’m trying to get a friend of his to come spend the night so he’s not alone. We’ll see how much he complains then. Pizza and video games and movies. How can you go wrong for a 13 yr old boy?

Well, would you look at that! I’ve managed to kill enough time to push it right up to 5:00! Happy Weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home